We help maximize the effectiveness of offshoring and outsourcing relationships with India by providing support for collaborative integration of onsite teams in North America and elsewhere with offshore teams in India.
Our customized cross-cultural team development programs combine the following elements:
- Needs assessment questionnaires and interviews to determine baseline functioning of the teams and their greatest areas of cross-cultural challenge
- Developing team members' mutual cross-cultural awareness and understanding of cultural differences in work-related styles, expectations and communication patterns
- Training team members in best practices and skills for working and communicating across general and region-specific cultural differences
- Facilitating meetings and other group events for cross-border teams in ways that take account cultural differences in meeting protocols and communication styles
- Coaching team leaders on creating a synergistic team culture that has clarity about mutual expectations and behavioral protocols, plays on everyone's strengths, deals effectively with cultural differences, and maximizes cross-border connectivity and collaboration
- On-site and virtual teambuilding activities that help build trust and understanding, get beyond the cultural differences, and build alignment through deeper human integration
- Consultation on areas of potential or actual cross cultural strains and communication gaps, and facilitating the team's work on problem-solving and action planning around these problems
Our global team facilitation can be done in face-to-face on-site formats as well as by means of virtual formats that address the logistical needs of dispersed teams.
On-site facilitation can be enhanced through incorporating CMCT's special out-of-doors adventure based "Scaling the Heights Together" experiential team bulding program.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call 510-525-9222, write to email@example.com or describe your needs by filling our "Contact the India Practice" form.