Executive and management coaching helps the development of both individuals and teams. It has proved to be a powerful tool for bringing about change.
Coaching helps leaders and teams:
- develop greater self-understanding
- attain clarity about their vision and goals
- identify obstacles to achieving their goals
- work out effective strategies for change
- improve personal and team performance
- cut through clutter and focus on priorities
- have a more positive impact on their organizations
- become more effective in a range of situations
- deal successfully with people and relationship challenges
The CMCT India Practice provides individual coaching for executives and managers in support of their leadership goals for themselves and their teams. We also offer group coaching for both leadership treams and work teams. We do both short-term and long-term coaching.
Our 5-step coaching process:
- Initial exploration
- In-depth discovery
- Goal setting and development of a plan
- Implementation of accountability
- Feedback and advice
Individual coaching is conducted over the phone. Group coaching is usually conducted onsite in person. Typically, the individuals or groups being coached meet three times or twice a month. A minimum commitment of two months is recommended for best results.
Individual coaching packages:
Individual Package A: $600 per month for three 45-minute phone sessions
Individual Package B: $450/month for two 45-minute phone sessions
Individual coaching Includes:
- Up-front in-depth discovery questionnaire, goal setting and developmet of coaching plan
- Scheduled 45-minute phone sessions for implementation of accountability, feedback and advice
- Availability of coach on retainer to respond to brief email requests for advice between sessions and/or give brief written feedback on draft written materials
Group coaching packages:
Coaching of leadership or work teams normally takes place in the context of a broader organizational consulting intervention, and is customized to address the specifics of the situation. Coaching sessions are normally 2 hours in duration, and scheduled for three times of twice a month.
Fees for each 2-hour group coaching session are at the standard or project-based half-day consulting rate of The CMCT India Practice.
Group coaching includes:
- Up-front consultation with group leader
- Customized team discovery questionnaire
- Facilitation of group goal setting and development of coaching plan
- Scheduled 2-hour face-to-face sessions for implementation of accountability, feedback and advice
- Availability of coach on retainer to group leader to respond to brief email requests for advice between sessions and/or give brief written feedback on draft written materials
Our Practice Leader and affiliates have experience with a variety of coaching methods suitable to different learning styles. They have worked with individuals and groups in a wide range of industries and organizational situations, adapting their approach to particular needs and learning styles.
What characterizes the coaching of The CMCT India Practice is our integrated approach, as well as our global management perspective and our special expertise with India. We work to assure that the coaching takes place in alignment with overall organizational priorities and values, and that the effects of the coaching extend in all directions beyond the individual or group being coached.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call 510-525-9222, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or describe your needs by filling our "Contact the India Practice" form.